Лошади, вывезенные в Финляндию

от нас тоже были лошади проданы в финляндию ....только куда н езнаю ((( очень хочу найти
Лазурный ( соловый )
Интриган ( караковый ,русский верховой )
пони Роза

Вложения

• x_687a7353.jpg
    x_687a7353.jpg
    55 KB · Просмотры: 1.302
  • x_f82188c0.jpg
    x_f82188c0.jpg
    56 KB · Просмотры: 1.295
Листопад - гнедой мерин...примерно в октябре 2010 г. переехал на ПМЖ в Финляндию....

Hi and greetings from Finland!

I found this topic when I searched information about our horse Desant (Десант 1986 - 2008, http://www.sukuposti.net/hevoset/261932). Desant, called Taneli, was our horse years 2004 - 2008. He died 11.11.2008 because of old age problems.

I don't know much about Taneli's Russian time but I've heard that he has been "a post pony" in Russian-China border (I'm not sure). I think that he has been able to live free because he really loved open places. Taneli moved to Finland in the early of 1990s. First he was in rinding school and then he competed in dressage and show jumping. Spring 2004 Taneli came to our little stable and this was his last home (he was buried in home pasture).

If somebody knows something about Taneli, it would be interesting to hear it! Taneli was special horse to us and we will never find something like him. You can also email me [email protected]. I'm sorry my english but if you answer my message, write english please :).

This is a few photos of Taneli:

taneli1.jpg

taneli2.jpg

taneli3.jpg

Taneli and his best friend icelandic gelding "Nakki".

taneli4.jpg

Taneli's brand.

Сверху