шетленд, уэльс или арабо-пони?

Victor Frankl

Новичок
golf_Completes_com_q1.jpg

About the Golf Channel last spring, longtime tour expert John Cook revealed Jordan Spieth's cross-handed putting technique, and narrowly missed a seven-footer on a practice on the place. Then Cook discussed what's probably the most talked-about part of Spieth's strategy: the fact he sometimes looks at the hole, instead of the ball, as he putts. "For me personally, I don't really understand that," Cook explained. But he gave it a move anyway-and sank the seven-footer he'd just missed.

Well, hmmm. I myself started studying the gap, on all seven or eight years back, after reading about a study in which a bunch of amateurs had surprised researchers by placing significantly better that way, despite being granted minimum chance to rehearse. Even more surprising, the improvement was greater on long putts than on short ones. Cameron McCormick, who is Spieth's instructor, told me that one of those advantages is"to remove any tendency we have as gamers to be aware

golf range finders reviews

Of the movement we are employing in executing a job," a trend that normally leads to trouble.

Ignoring the chunk made me a much better putter almost immediately-by 20 per cent, based on my friend Tony. Recently, I talked with Dr. Bob Christina, a sport psychologist and an assistant golf coach at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. It was Christina who ran the study I read , in collaboration with Eric Alpenfels, the director of golf instruction in Pinehurst. (In 2008, they enlarged their findings into a general theory, in a publication named Instinct Putting.) "The bottom line for me is that looking in the target frees you up to stroke the ball more naturally," Christina stated.

Another benefit is that it increases your capacity to take advantage of a gift that most golfers do not realize that they have. If you've played even a couple of years, you have had the experience of seeing someone else stroke a long putt and knowing, until the ball has traveled halfway into the hole, that it is likely to go in, or cease an inch short, or simply miss to the right, or whatever. Somehow, you're in a position to expect the complete trajectory and endpoint of this putt, even though you're standing off to one side and (as much as you understood ) not paying that much attention. "That seemed good all the way," you say-and it actually did.

https://www.scoop.it/u/bestgolfrangefinder

But how can you tell? The explanation has to be that our brains understand much, much more about the physics of moving golf balls than we give them credit for. Golfers who do what placing teachers sometimes tell them to do-keep their head down until they hear that the ball hit the base of the cup-deprive themselves of their best chance to expand their ball-behavior database. Taking a look at the hole also keeps your inner range finder fully participated and enables your well-educated subconscious to intervene, on its own, as it senses something happening. Besides, the easiest way to keep your mind still is to target it, at the outset, toward what it yearns to glance at.

Individuals who haven't tried it generally assume that always making sound contact must require a lot of exercise, but it does not -very little more than regretting your hands with your eyes closed. (For me, it has become so automatic that I sometimes inadvertently chip whilst taking a look at the gap, and not always with disastrous results.) 1 surprising benefit is that it will help even when you don't do it. Christina and Alpenfels have found that, when golfers try it for a while and then return to putting conventionally, a number of the progress"transfers" to their previous technique. At UNC-Greensboro, Christina utilizes it as a drill.

Before stars like Spieth and Louis Oosthuizen became famous for this, looking at the hole has been correlated largely with yippers-for whom it can be quite successful, because it shifts their attention from their tormentor, the chunk. But they're not the only beneficiaries. Dana Rader, that owns a golf college in Charlotte, has been teaching it for approximately 30 years, and she explained that she seldom has pupils who do not improve while doing it. "I don't know why everybody does not putt this way," she explained.

Read more How to Choose the Best Golf-Rangefinder Watch

Последнее редактирование:
У нас жил (на постое) года четыре помесь шетленда с уэльцем. От шетлендов взял: неприхотливость в содержании, сила и выносливость, хорошее обрастание зимой, плюшевый, умный и обаятельный. От папы-уэльца - рост, более красивый экстерьер, очень добронравный характер. Обалденное плюшевое солнышко жило, бегал безукоризненно хоть под верхом, хоть в упряжи, хоть под детьми, хоть под взрослыми (и сейчас живет, только уже давно в других руках, там тоже не нарадуются). В холке, если мне память не изменяет, был 122-125. Покупала его хозяйка (моя подруга) под своих детей, дети не особо заинтересовались, ну вот в конце концов и продала, оставила только для себя лошадку. Так что если для взрослых, то все же не шетлендов (хотя и они очень-очень-очень хороши), а именно помеси поней, не так важно, с кем.

Имела все варианты поней чистопородных так и помеси их . В личном пользование для трюков и помощи по дому шетленцы для глаз уэльце хотя тоже обучаются легко но более импульсивны , Помеси это смотря с кем и что общалась с башкиро-шетлендами ( честно лошадки для проката упрямые выносливые и упертые ) А вот помеси уэльцев с шетлендами совсем другое . Арабо-пони под верх вроде нормально старательные насчет трюков как то не побывала но думаю не тупей других .Думаю нужно просто смотреть больше на то что вы хотите получить от животного внешний вид или характер .А вообще нет плохих лошадей есть не совсем правильное их использование

Я за Уэльцев))) Умные,легко обучаемые,прекрасный экстерьер,интересные,эффектные лошади.
На фото..слева помесь ...Шетленская мама и Уэльский папа...справа чистопородный Уэлец.....у детей один отец.. Выбирать Вам))
HjY2XQ65KAM.jpg

У пони через одного характерец тот еще. Не рассматривали крепенького алтайца? Чубарики загляденье, не всякой аппалузе так на пятна везет. И можно некрупного найти. Как раз в размер уэльца будет, и толстый как шетленд. Неубиваемые по здоровью, сибирская погода - дом родной. И характер хороший. )
94.jpg

Всеми руками за алтайца! Или какую-нибудь забайкальскую кучервую, для которой зимой и конюшни не надо.

У нас живут шетл и уэлец (уэлец наполовину, отец уэлец, мама что то типа арабо-пони). До этого тоже работали с двумя шетлами.
Я бы выбрала уэльца. Умные, легко обучаемые, контактные. Шетлы все что были - достаточно непростые по характеру. Постоянно пытаются свое мнение навязать, бороться с человеком, тот, который у нас сейчас - вылезает из левад, до всех докапывается, в общем, вредитель))
Уэлец более универсален ко всему прочему. Можно детей и легких взрослых сажать (у нас 135 в холке он). Приятный, по характеру уступчивый, никаких проблем.

Сверху